Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What's Going On At Site

The highlights:

- I organized another malaria day at site to sensitize my community on prevention and treatment, we sold 125 mosquito nets at 3,000 shillings a piece, that about a $1.25! Pictures to follow later.

- I've given two out of three final exams to my students. Writing S4 final mock exam. Grading papers for over 200 students is not such a fun task.

- In the process of procuring electronic equipment for my school to organize a "movie night" so students, most of whom, have not seen a computer or hollywood film before.

- Our school is getting a computer lab. I hope to begin teaching ICT next term. If things get organized in time.

- The application process for law schools has kicked off! Let the scrutinizing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment