Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pallisa on Picasa!

I just loaded a few pictures up on Google's Online Photo Application, Picasa. The album contains pictures of Pallisa, a town that is about 20-30 minutes away from my home by public transportation. I come to this town often and a bunch of my favorite "hot spots" are pictured.

Speaking of hot spots, it was 109 degrees here yesterday. I layed on the cool concrete in my house under my radiating tin roof in boxer shorts and prayed for the sun to burn out. So winter is not all that bad, you Iowa folks.

I'm going to try and upload more frequently. Click the photograph below to go directly to the album.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Joe! This is Katie 'Craig' Hermanson. I am teaching at RS now and have the Humanities class. We are corresponding through the Peace Corps with Meghan Minner. I got this link from Stover and shared it with Meg as well. Would it be ok with you if I also shared it on our class blog site so the students could also see a second vision of the PC experience? Hope that teaching is going well! :) And that you love Uganda! My cousin just married a guy from Uganda, he is now going to school here as he is getting his law degree. (Although, he already was a lawyer in Uganda...don't know how it all works.) Great to hear that you are having an amazing experience in the PC as a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie!

    Absolutely! Feel free to forward to anyone, although my latest post was a bit pessimistic, haha. Thanks for reading!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete